Trackside Motocross Association Membership Rules and Fees
$90 – Individual Working Membership Orange Band
$150 – Family Working Membership Orange Band
( Note Family is defined as members living in the same household )
$300 – Individual Non-Working Riding Membership Orange Band
$20 – Individual Day Pass
($10 for each immediate additional family member) Blue Band
Identification: Members are required to wrap orange or blue bands around the front fork on the bike. Each member will be given a key.
Working Membership Requirements:
- Minimum of 12 hours of maintenance at Trackside MX Park throughout the riding season. Excludes race day volunteering
- Maintenance must be done by all members over 12 years of age.
- Second tuesday evening of every month is a mandatory work day. The track will be closed to riding these days and we will be doing general track work and doing major projects.
- 6 hours of maintenance / member MUST BE completed by June 30th, 2010. Should required hours not be completed, his/her discounted Working Membership will revert to a Non-Working Riding Membership. Additional fees will be due immediately. Evaluation of maintenance will be done June 30th, 2010.
* Day Passes: Day passes are restricted to 3 pases/ individual ( living within 50km radius ) for riding season. *